For any man, it is important that his masculine strength is always normal. However, over time, it can weaken under the influence of various factors. As a result, physiological and psychological problems appear. Therefore, many representatives of the stronger sex are concerned about the question - what affects power? It can be influenced by various vital activity factors - diseases, products, medicines and other ingredients. It is important to understand whether they negatively or positively affect libido.
The influence of bad habits
The presence of bad habits can have a detrimental effect on the level of male power. Negative habits include:
- Excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages. When consuming a large amount of alcohol, it has a detrimental effect not only on male potency but also on the condition of the liver. In case of dysfunction of this organ, a decrease in the level of the sex hormone - testosterone is observed. With regular use of alcohol in a man, a disorder in the functioning of the gonads is observed. In addition, there is a violation of the level of sensitivity of the center of the spinal cord, which causes a decrease in erectile functions and ejaculation;
- Drugs. These substances have a detrimental effect on the condition of the spinal cord. As a result, erectile dysfunction occurs.
- Smoking can also have a detrimental effect on potency. However, when you smoke a small number of cigarettes a day, male potency can be maintained at a normal level.
With increasing alcohol consumption, as well as while taking medication, serious diseases can appear, especially hepatitis C. This is a serious liver disorder that leads to decreased production of male hormones. Therefore, against the background of hepatitis, there is a decrease in erectile function.
Taking certain medications can affect male potency, as a result of which a violation occurs, i. e. a decrease in potency. Medications that cause decreased sexual desire include the following:
- hormonal-type medicines, for example, intended for the treatment of oncological pathologies;
- drugs with a depressant effect on the brain - antidepressants, narcotics, alcoholic beverages;
- sometimes completely harmless drugs, diuretics, herbal medicines, medicines to reduce the level of acidity, can cause a power disorder.
Before using any medication, it is worth studying their instructions in detail, seeing the side effects and contraindications. It is important that the dose is prescribed by a specialist.
The impact of food
First of all, it is better to remove all foods from your menu, which contains animal fat. In addition, it is important to minimize the consumption of carbohydrate foods. Often these products are present in large quantities in men. Their diet includes sandwiches, pasta, sauces, mayonnaise. Not all foods can have a negative effect on a man's potency. There are those who, on the contrary, can improve her condition.
To normalize power, you need to add components such as:
- fennel, parsley;
- garlic and onion;
- different varieties of cabbage;
- components with a high level of vitamin C - black currant, lettuce, pepper, spinach, rose hips;
- to increase strength, you can eat seafood;
- to increase libido, you should eat as many nuts and seeds as possible;
- meat and legume products are needed.
The impact of diseases on the state of power
Various diseases can lead to decreased strength of men. First of all, these are endocrine pathologies in which there is a violation of the synthesis of sex hormones. Often, potency is adversely affected by liver disease, particularly hepatitis C. During hepatitis, a decrease in immunity and abnormalities in liver function occur, leading to a weakening of strength.
In addition, diseases of the spinal cord and brain, various neuralgic disorders can lead to a decrease in strength. These include the following states:
- epileptic seizures;
- traumatic injuries in the perineal region and pelvis, as well as injuries after surgical interventions;
- the presence of chronic and autoimmune disorders;
- circulatory problems;
- Parkinson's disease.
In addition, infectious pathologies, as well as stressful situations, can lead to a decrease in strength. As it has already become clear, various factors can affect power. Some of them have a negative impact, while others, on the contrary, have a positive impact. Therefore, it is important to know what affects potency. This will help avoid problems with sexual function and prevent unpleasant consequences at the earliest stage of their occurrence.